- mike65057Asked on July 01, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I am trying to underline single words in a survey. All the questions are text areas. Is this possible to do?
- CharlieAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Could you please clarify, would you like to underline the words on the labels of your textarea fields? Or you want to add underline on words inputted in the text area field?
I presume you want to underline specific words in the labels?
Unfortunately, the only way that I can think of is by using a "Text" field as a separate label and HIDE the existing label on the textarea field. Here's what I meant:
1. Now I don't really want to delete the label of the textarea field, but I will add a "Text" field that will act as the label on the live preview. You can see below that the "Text" field allows you to format the text.
2. In the Form Designer Tool, we will HIDE the label of the textarea field.
2.1. Navigate to the "CSS" tab.
2.2. Double click on the label you want to hide.
2.3. After double clicking, you'll see that its field ID will be added in the CSS area. My field ID on that label is #label_5.
2.4. Add a CSS styling on the said label, now I want to hide that label so the CSS code will be like this:
display: none !important;
2.5. Click to save the changes.
3. Here's my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/61825161101948. You can see that I bolded and italicized the word "NACDS" in my "Text" field that will act as the new label.
I hope that helps.