- wattlesAsked on July 05, 2016 at 08:15 AM
I use jotform once a year in order for an application. Each year I need to tweak a few things to update it for this year. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 09:47 AM
Here's a guide on how to duplicate an existing form:
1. Select the form you want to duplicate. After that, click the More button.
2. In the More drop down menu, click the Clone Form option. After that, Save the form and you're done.
3. You're existing form now is duplicated.
You can also follow this guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Hope that helps. Thank you!