- evelynzoeAsked on July 07, 2016 at 11:07 AM
what happened? there is a problem loading the forms
- CharlieAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what error are you getting? If you could share us a screenshot that will help.
I do see that there are some users who are getting a "JotForm is currently unavailable" message, just like this:
It seems like an issue with our CDN service. This is usually temporary but we have informed our back-end team about this issue. Could you please check again in your end if you are still experiencing the problem? Please do try using a different browser or clear your browser cache just to make sure.
- evelynzoeAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 08:46 PMyes that is what i am seeing
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 01:40 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. We had a data replication delay issue recently but it has now been resolved. I checked the forms on your account and they load successfully now.
Please check the forms again on your end and let us know if there are any issues. Regards.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 05:04 AM
I moved your additional concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/878156. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.