- rossgunAsked on July 09, 2016 at 11:07 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 01:42 PM
Can you please elaborate further what you mean on copy and pasting a line? May we know what line you're referring to?
We'll be looking forward to your response.
- rossgunAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 01:46 AM/*Hi*/
/*Thanks for the prompt response.*/
/*I was looking to be able to ''copy'' an input in a form ( like Please
choose Model number ... etc) to a new form so that I wouldnt hEtc to
start from sctratch .*/
/*But no problem I can do it the other way.*/
/*Just a thought.*/
- IrshadAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 03:48 AM
I would suggest you to go through the below article, for making the Clone of a Form:
And if you want to make the clone an existing form, from your account, please check the below article:
If you still have any query, or need further assistance, please let us know.
- rossgunAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 07:46 AM/*That will help wonderfully.*/
/*Thank you for patience while we learn :)*/
- IrshadAnswered on July 10, 2016 at 08:52 AM
We are glad, your problem resolved. If you have any other query or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.