- aaosresearchAsked on July 12, 2016 at 03:32 PM
I am trying to provide a link as part of the data within the data grid widget, but I am unsure how to do this. I tried to code in html, but the link still doesn't work. Is there an easier way to do this? If not, is there at least a way to do this where the link is clickable for redirect to another page?
- KadeJMAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 05:10 PM
To my current understanding it seems to me that you want to be able to include a row of linked data within the data grid widget.
I found the problem.
There was an error in your html link:
Whereas it should be:
- aaosresearchAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Perfect thank you for the fix. Is there a better way to do this or will this be the only way to include a column of web-links?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 12:23 PM
If you need clickable links, the only way to do so would be to add them as hyperlinks as you have already been doing.
- aaosresearchAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 08:17 AM
Ok, thank you both for your help, that is everything I needed.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 09:35 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.