- heidiwaggonerAsked on July 13, 2016 at 06:56 PM
This is a great feature! Thank you!
I am using it on https://form.jotform.com/61925806023150
You will see that my form has a long HTML box of contractual language.
The pdf doesn't include this language, it only includes the form fields. Is there a way to make the pdf include the body of text?
thanks much! love your product!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 10:27 PM
It is possible to show the contractual language in the PDF. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to your form's submissions page.
2. Click the gear icon to open the options.
3. Check the "Show Headers and Texts."
4. Click the gear icon again to close and save the options. The text should now be seen in the PDF file attachment.