- hopeboulderAsked on July 18, 2016 at 02:35 PM
My form looks good, but when I do a test sample, it only shows the first few fields
The response inbox on the website has the complete data, but the email I receive from JotForm does not.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 03:21 PM
Could you please provide us with a bit more information on your inquiry?
Are you referring to the missing text information on submission results, or something else?
- hopeboulderAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Here's a screen shot of what I get in my email when I submit a test form. It has almost nothing to do with my actual form :)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 04:15 PM
Simply delete that notification:
And create it again: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
The new notification will be updated with all the current form fields. Let us know if you need more help.
- hopeboulderAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 04:42 PM
That was it! Thanks!