- DRDhairAsked on July 19, 2016 at 09:25 PM
Are you all planning on implementing Apply Pay via Stripe:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:46 AM
I will open a ticket request to have an integration with Apple Pay through Stripe, besides the Stripe integration that we already have.
Just to let you know, if the request is approved, there is no estimated time about the implementation, but you will be notified via this thread when it happens.
- BxClinicAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 02:44 PM
Is there an update to this please? The Stripe documentation indicates it should be a quick addition.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 06:17 PM
At the moment we don't have any updates about this feature.
Features depend on how many requests we have for a such.
As soon as there are any updates we will inform you through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 03:32 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have any updates at this time, we'll certainly inform you once this feature becomes available.
Thank you for your interest and patience.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 04:40 AM
It seems the reply in this thread did not reach the Support Forum. For us to properly view the reply, please open this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/886446 on a browser and try to post your reply again.
- BxClinicAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 04:47 AM
I just pointed out that it has been a year since the original post - is Apple Pay integration on a roadmap?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 07:45 AM
I'm afraid that we don't have any updates and we can not provide an ETA for it. This kind of requests depends on how many we of them we have and priority.
We will inform you through this thread when we have more information.
Thank you for your understanding.