- Kelsey RansomAsked on July 20, 2016 at 06:10 PM
When completing the form it takes people to a facebook page stating the form was unable to submit. Yet all the answers to the form get tracked. Please help!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 09:21 PM
I have checked your form and you're using a custom thank you page, here is the link: http://rootwirefestival.com
It redirects to a Facebook page which shows this message:
This is happening because your Facebook page does not seem to be properly available, you should check this and confirm that the link is fine, as this is not an issue on the JotForm side, it is generating the submission, but showing that as thank you page.
Please correct the link and it should start to work fine.
- RootwireARAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 10:45 PMHow can i remove the custom thank you page and update to a generic?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 11:23 PM
To do it click on the Thank You icon:
Then once there you should select the option "Show a Thank You page":
With that you will set the Thank You page to default and you can also customize it in the Form Builder.
- RootwireARAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 08:45 AMYou are the best thank you!