- JFpamclarkAsked on July 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM
On the Products Order Form, no matter what I do it will not let me edit the Payment Wizard!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 03:41 AM
I see that you have already added the Purchase Order field to the form. However, I am not able to see any products added to the field. Please click on the Wizard icon of the field so that the Payment wizard is started to add the products. Please see the screencast below:
You may also remove the payment field and add a new payment field so that the wizard is started automatically.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- JFpamclarkAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 11:45 AMI did that and absolutely nothing happened – in any of the places the payment wizard is in. It just sat there like a dead link.
I’ll try again later today, but it makes me afraid I could lose customers over things like that.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 01:17 PM
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes. If you still experience any issue with the form, please try logging to a different browser and see if that helps.
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- airdale5Answered on August 19, 2016 at 03:24 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 03:35 PM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.