- pickupchangeAsked on July 30, 2016 at 06:13 AM
Hello, I'm using the wizard to connect my stripe account to the stripe form but it fails everytime.
The only way to make it work is to change the form settings inserting my live secret key, but in this way I can't use the test mode.
What can I do?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 07:27 AM
I am unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please try changing to Test mode and then trying to integrate stripe. Stripe has to be reintegrated when you change the payment Mode.
Let us know if this worked for you.
- pickupchangeAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 07:29 AM
No, unfortunately it's the same thing. If I change to Test and try to integrate it, I have the same error.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 08:12 AM
I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to connect. Did you try from different Browser, or to Clear your Browser's cache?
If you didn't, could you please try and see if that works?
Also, did you try to login to Stripe outside of JotForm with those credentials?
We'll wait for your response.
- pickupchangeAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 11:04 AM
I tried with another browser and not it worked.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 02:21 PM
Is your issue resolved? Did you meant to say "I tried with another browser and NOW it worked."?
Please let us know if your issue is still not resolved.
- pickupchangeAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 05:41 AM
Yeah sorry! :D I wanted to write NOW.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 06:45 AM
Thank you for confirming. :)
We are glad to hear that your issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other issues or questions.