- sofimanAsked on July 31, 2016 at 08:38 AM
I've a custom field where the visitor wants either to pick-up his items or to ship it. When I apply the shipping flat fee it doesn't matter what they choose. Any idea how to fix?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Unfortunately, that is not possible through the shipping option. What you can do is to add another product and label it as "Shipping fee", to leave it optional to the user:
Let us know if you need more help.
- marytrostleAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 09:15 PM
but how do you increase the shipping this way by quantity? Help
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 03:56 AM
I have cloned your form on my side in order to check. I have seen that increasing the shipping fee by the quantity of the product that the users has selected is not possible if you leave the shipping fee optional to the user.
So that, I have forwarded this feature request to our software development team in order to consider to implement this feature. They are going to decide if it is possible to make the shipping fee optional to users and also increase by product quantity. If it is possible to implement, you are going to be informed as soon as the feature will be available.
For now, you can use the default shipping fee settings in the payment wizard and please set the charge basis by per product item as you can see the screenshot below:
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 01:33 AM
We have created an example form in order to set an optional shipment as you can find it at the following link: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/70081411101940
We have set 2 Product Items to sell and set the related conditions in order to calculate shipment regarding the options. Please also be aware of the calculation values of the products in the dropdown lists.
Please check the example form and clone it to your side in order to test it.
If you have any questions regarding it, let us know.
- marytrostleAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 08:45 AMgood morning….your customer service is amazing!!! I did’t really think you would come back with a solution….I will try it later today and let you know!!! Mary