- khairiibrahimAsked on August 05, 2016 at 04:08 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:17 AM
You can adjust the height and width of the fields by using the form designer. Here's how:
1. Go to Form Designer
2. Click on the textbox to open Textbox styles
3. Edit the "textbox height" to change the field height
4. Edit the "textbox and textarea width" to change the field width
For more info on the form designer, you can check out this guide: Form Designer Tutorial: Let's create fantastic forms!