- ShonaDeeAsked on August 09, 2016 at 09:39 PM
I have created products in the paypal gadget. I want to move product number 5 up to number 2.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 11:03 PM
Use drag and drop, like this.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ShonaDeeAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 11:08 PM
My wizard doesn't look like that. How do I get to that. I used the PayPal wizard
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I see you were referring to the old UI since you were using sub-products.
Anyway, its the same... you can use drag and drop on them.
Let us know if this still not working for you.
- ShonaDeeAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 11:46 PMI am using an old UI. How do I upgrade and I have tried that it won't move.
My 4 directional arrow is not white it's black and when i drag it I get an
international no icon.
- ShonaDeeAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 12:45 AMI hope you can watch my short video and tell me what I need to do
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 03:00 AM
Did you attach a video in your latest response? Unfortunately, the video you have attached cannot be seen in the forum. Perhaps you can try uploading the video to your Google Drive, then share the link to that video here. Make sure to set the sharing settings to anyone with the link. Here's a guide that can help: Share using a link.
Furthermore, may we ask what device and browser are you using to edit the form? This would allow us to identify why you cannot drag and drop the products in the payment wizard.
I will wait for your response.
- ShonaDeeAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 08:45 AMI tried it on my desktop and it worked fine. Thanks for your assistance.
- IrshadAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 09:54 AM
You are welcome. If you need further assistance, feel free to revert back.