- ronshullerAsked on August 10, 2016 at 09:05 AM
Would you give me some help in changing the text of the error message that appears at the bottom of the from when submitted with required fields that are empty?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 10:43 AM
You can change the Form Warning message in the Preferences. Here's a guide:
1. Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Preferences wizard, click the Add button in the Form Warnings.
3. You can edit the Form Warnings here. Click the Save button when you're done.
Hope that answered your question. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.