- jbbearsAsked on August 11, 2016 at 05:41 PM
So I work at a middle school and we are trying to use a form service that could help us with registration. More specifically of example, if we were to hold a workshop for 50 parents, I know that we could send out registration forms for the parents to fill out but can Jotform know when 50 parents have already registered and stop accepting new forms after it is all filled out?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 10:01 PM
Yes, there is a way to setup a form that will stop accepting new submissions and will tell the users the registration period is over.
1. On edit mode of form, click "Preferences".
2. In the General tab, select "Disable on Date, then set the date in the Expire Date section
3. If you want to customize the message: Go to the "Form Warnings" section and click "Add"
Please check this guide that tells you how to disable (or enable) a form expiration date: