- ProvidencePropertyAsked on August 12, 2016 at 01:51 AM
I have cloned a previous form & even though I have renamed the new form, the old name is coming up?
It is the same form that i will be using but for different companies so i am just using a clone of a form and renaming it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 04:37 AM
Please try changing the "Page Title" in the Preferences menu. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- ProvidencePropertyAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 07:46 PMThank you.
You have been most helpful.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OPERATIONS MANAGER
PROVIDENCE PROPERTY GROUP
Office: Suite 3, Level 5, 220 George Street Sydney, NSW, 2000
PO Box R1955, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225
M: 0403 262 473 | T: 02 8021 2917 | F: 02 8078 6656
This communication is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain copyright, confidential and/or legally privileged material. It is supplied for the information of the addressee only. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, reliance on, or other use of this communication by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the approval of Providence Property Group Pty. Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Providence Property immediately by return email and delete all copies of this message.