- JosephAsked on August 16, 2016 at 05:17 PM
I see you support signatures. Great! Are you SAAS only?
We are looking for a solution for a non-SAAS environment.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 06:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We had an older version of self-hosted JotForm builder available for licensing, but it is no longer available. The current version of our form builder is only available on a subscription model basis via https://www.jotform.com.
Here you can find our subscription plans:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- JosephAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 07:45 AMWe are not interested in subscriptions
Get Outlook for iOS
- IrshadAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 10:16 AM
Thanks for contacting us. We suggest you to register an account with us so you can fully control your forms without fearing on losing them from your My Forms section. Guest account is browser cache/cookie dependent. There are times that you may want to clear your cookies and cache, doing this would loss all your guest account data.
- JosephAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 10:45 AMJotForm,
1. I already unsubscribed, yet still receiving this email.
2. Your response was not relevant to the reason you were contacted. We are not looking for a cloud solution.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 01:08 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Since you are the owner of the thread, you may be receiving the responses posted on this thread. However, I have now unsubscribed your email from the thread and the announcement list.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you!