What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Cloning a form and changing the title?Asked by Conferences on August 17, 2016 at 09:14 AM
In the past when a form was cloned and re-titled the title was changed on the notification email. I have noticed that is not happening any more. Is this supposed to happen or am I doing something wrong?
You can update the email content of the notification using the Email Editor. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, you can change/edit the title of the form here (check the image below).
2. After that, click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
3. Delete your Old notifications and create a New one.
4. The Email Subject will be updated automatically.
5. Click the Save button when you're done.
Stay in touch on how to change the browser title. Thank you.
Thank you for your patience. In order to change the Browser Page Title. Please check the guide below:
1. Click the Preferences in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Advanced tab.
3. Click the Show More button.
4. You can edit the Page Title here. Don't forget to Save Changes when you're done.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.