- StrokensipAsked on August 23, 2016 at 05:53 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 10:59 PM
To change your password, simply follow the steps below.
1. On your My Forms page, click the person icon at the top right and select Account.
2. While on the Profile tab, click the edit beside the Password section.
3. Input your new password twice and save.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- IIDAGPCAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 06:19 PM
This doesn't work! What else can you do to correct this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 07:37 PM
Please try this:
1. Log out of your account.
2. Go to https://www.jotform.com/login and click the Forgot Password link there.
3. You can then enter your email.
Once your receive the email from JotForm to reset your password, there is the instruction to change your password.
Let us know if you need further assistance.