- jtjohnsonAsked on August 24, 2016 at 06:24 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 09:06 PM
When copying or cloning fields within the form, you can do the following steps:
1) Click on the properties with the drop arrow icon
2) Click Duplicate
This should create a similar field in the form.
But if this is not what you mean, please provide us more information.
- jtjohnsonAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 10:45 PMGee, thanks. I didn't think I had gone so far as to seek help. You great
people beat me to it.
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
Society of Professional Journalists - Region 9
*Check out It's The People's Data
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 04:58 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're most welcome and thank you for your kind comment.=) If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.