- tsuboAsked on August 24, 2016 at 09:25 PM
I just purchased a package from you and noticed the Tsubo Gold UK order form isn't multiplying the quantity from £16 for up to 5 units.
If you visit the webpage, click on the 'I want one' option - you're looking for the 2nd drop-down list to the right of the text.
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 12:12 AM
I was able to see the problem as well on your form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/61963668146366
The 1st dropdown that was using Special pricing is not getting triggered.
To fix this, follow this steps.
#1 Redo the Payment tool configuration.
#2 Remove/delete the 1st item that have issue.
#3 Add again the item as normal.
Save the item/product. Save the form and test again if the item is now getting triggered.
Let us know if this did not work.
- tsuboAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 04:10 AM
So it's not my fault - I had a feeling. I knew how to do that what you advised already but it's potentially a costly glitch.
If I opt out of my subscription which just started - could I choose whether I would like to continue next month - hassle free?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 09:01 AM
When I checked your account, It seems that your account type is set to Bronze/monthly and payment method is PayPal. If you want to cancel your subscription to get back to free plan; You need to follow these steps.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on " Cancel Subscription " button
Please note that when you cancel your subscription, you will not be charged again. However, your account will stay in Bronze by the time you have paid for expires. After that time, you will be again in free plan by having all the rights for this plan.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us.
- tsuboAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 10:55 AM