- emrsteAsked on August 25, 2016 at 11:44 AM
When users are trying to use a form and enter their credit card info they are receiving the following error message:
PCI :: Error during transaction
This transaction has been declined.
Please go back and fix this
and when they click the link to go back there is nothing there.
We use Authorize.net to process payments and has been working fine up until today.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
I cloned your form and tested it here, so far I could not reproduce the problem. The form submits just fine.
Cloned Form: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62374746066967 (if you want to submit a test, you can use this test card 370000000000002)
Perhaps it was a temporary issue. May we know if you are still experiencing this problem on your side? If yes, let us know so we can check this in depth. So far, everything seems stable and working.
- emrsteAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Thank you for your response - after I submitted the question I realized the problem was probably on the users end because they were trying to use a business purchasing card and I don't think their billing address was correct.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Alright, thanks for letting us know and for giving us ideas about the possible cause of the issue.
Whenever you need our assistance again, feel free to open a new thread.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 09:54 PM
In order for us to be able to assist you better, I have moved your question to a new thread. We'll respond to your question there.
- JerseyXtremeAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 02:29 PM
I'm getting same error complaints from customers, please help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 04:38 PM
We will answer your question on your main thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1093669.