- sloughbottomAsked on August 25, 2016 at 03:02 PM
I want to have a button or a link that says "Click here for a full price list and bulk beef information" which will open to a .doc or a new webpage or something. I tried Form Tabs but it wasn't working for me.
How can I add this?
- tocenbekAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 04:10 PM
if you have a google drive account. You can upload any file there and share this file via Integrations buttons.
when you clikcked Integration button, choose Google Drive and give permissions. Please make sure you gave right permission on file on Google Drive.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 04:19 PM
You can create a hyperlink to load the webpage where you document is located.
1) Add a Text field from Basic Fields tab
2) Enter the text
3) Select that text
4) Click on the "insert link" button
5) Paste the link to your document
6) Click on the complete button
Let us know if you need more help.
- sloughbottomAnswered on August 27, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Thank you so much! I decided on the hyperlink option - it works great. Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 27, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Welcome! Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.