- annabelle415Asked on August 29, 2016 at 11:46 AM
1. I am making surveys but need them to be printable, then we would enter the answers in at a later time - is that possible?2. I already set up a free account and then saw the discount for nonprofits, would I have to make a whole new account or once I go to sign up as a paid member will it revert?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Hello Annabelle, you have 2 options to print your form:
1. Add a PRINT BUTTON to your form.
To do that, just highlight your SUBMIT button while on the FORM BUILDER
Then toggle the PRINT BUTTON at the top menu
Related guide: Print-Button-on-Forms
2. Or just use the native print function of your browser. Just hit CTRL+P while viewing the form and it will open the print dialogue box like so (Chrome in this instance):
And since we aim to stick with 1 question/topic per post, I have moved your second question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/919397
We'll have it addressed there shortly.