- prioritytacticalAsked on August 31, 2016 at 04:20 PM
I need to change my email information for paypal
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 07:40 PM
You can edit your form on the form builder, select the PayPal field, and click the wizard icon
A window will open and you can change your Paypal account information there. Once done, click the next button until you see the finish button, and then save your form.
Another option is by clicking the properties icon
You will see a window appear and then on the top part, you can find your PayPal account. Simply replace it and click the Close Settings button right after, and then save your form.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- prioritytacticalAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 09:45 PMI woud like to change it to authorize.net from paypal.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Thanks for your response.
You can simply delete the field by clicking the red X mark on the far right of the field. You will then receive a prompt to keep your products, click Yes.
Next, click the Payment Fields on the left and select your choice of payment field
If you have further questions, please let us know.
- prioritytacticalAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 10:45 PMI'll try it. Thanks.