- dweinappleAsked on August 31, 2016 at 11:02 PMOnce we get the visual look of this form fixed up, the next thing I'll need to know is the submission process. We are asking conference attendees to complete (and sign) one evaluation for each course they attended. In return, they should receive a certificate of Completion PDF that lists each course (they claim they attended) and verifies the number of credits they've accrued. Can you - or someone - help me with this process?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 11:05 PM
You can set up an Email Autoresponder on your form and enable the PDF attachment option under Advance tab.
The respondents of your form should have a way to enter their email address on your form so you need to have an email field. Once the form is submitted an email autoresponder is sent to the email address entered in the email field.
I hope this helps. If you need any further questions, please feel free to let us know via this thread.
- dweinappleAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 11:30 PM
I've tested the autoresponder features you describe, but when I test the form, I get a "Thank you" rather than the PDF certificate.
Here are screenshots of the 1) email field in my evaluation, 2) autoresponder RECIPIENTS settings, and 3) autoresponder ADVANCED settings. Is there a condition I need to set on the SUBMIT button?
- dweinappleAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 11:45 PM
Also, I am using the "Thank you" page condition, but have no idea which field to choose for the IF statement. See screenshot:
- dweinappleAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 11:49 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 02:05 AM
I checked your autoresponder settings and it looks like you have set the Autoresponder email to be sent 2 days later. This may be why you cannot see the autoresponder with the attached PDF certificate. The autoresponder that contains the PDF certificate will only be sent after 2 days.
To resolve this issue, you will need to set the "Send Emails Later" as "Right away".
Once you do so, your users can receive the autoresponder emai to their email addressl immediately after submission. They will also see the PDF certificate as an attachment in the autoresponder email that they received.
Below is an example of the autoresponder that your users will receive after submission.
Since your other issue is related to the condition for the Thank You page and not the autoresponder, we shall assist you with that concern in a separate thread to avoid confusion. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/925804