- stephselAsked on September 01, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Hi, I believe that these options are relatively easy to adjust utilizing the Custom CSS featured through the Design tab however, with the Narrative Web Form I'm having a hard adjusting these variables:
1. The line height of the text
2. Expanding the length of the text fields.
3. Centering the text of the paragraph. Most options for alignment do not correct for the actual text, just the form itself.
4. Anyway to get rid of the label *?
Any help would be wonderful as I truly believe this software/form has the ability to function as I need it to, just not sure how to get there.
Thank you so much for any help! I'm excited to get this up and running on the site.
P.S. I'm also assuming that the following CSS will allow for all the backgrounds in this form to be transparent? I'd rather mess with the background on the webpage itself.
- stephselAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Figured out #2. Any help on the others would be great. In the meantime I'll keep attempting to troubleshoot. Thanks!
- stephselAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Figured out #1 and #3. :) Any idea on how to remove the label "*" ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 01:55 PM
You mean the red asterisk? Try injecting the following code: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
display: none !important;
Let us know if you need more help.
- stephselAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 02:12 PM
Yes, perfect thank you! That did the trick.