- KenR60Asked on September 02, 2016 at 02:51 AM
Have an image that is automatically emailed to users, need this image replaced with a new image. Anyone happy to help me out, happy to make a payment for work done
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 04:58 AM
We can assist you in changing the image, but we will not charge you for that.
I'm assuming that you're talking about the Autoresponders, to change the image please follow:
1. Go to Emails:
2. Edit Autoresponder:
3. Then click on image you want to replace and click this icon:
4. Then just replace the URL of the image:
Hope it helps, if you need any further questions, please let us know.
- KenR60Answered on September 02, 2016 at 05:39 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 05:48 AM
You're welcome, if you need any additional assistance please let us know!