What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Payment wizard gets stuck at loading after adding a coupon codesAsked by ecti on September 02, 2016 at 11:25 AM
We are trying to add coupon codes to our forms but after putting a code in one form; all the other payment wizards just say "loading"
This has been happening for the last week and a half and we need to add coupon codes to all of our forms!
I think the changes in the layout might the culprit. I checked your form and there errors that are related to the wizard:
Please do the following:
1. Clone the form to have a backup. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account.
2. Make sure to save the cloned form once it's loaded in the form builder.
3. Logout from your account.
4. Clear your browser cookies for Jotform.
5. Login and edit the original form.
I'm suggesting this because once I closed the new wizard and run the config again, the old wizard will popup.