- ectiAsked on September 02, 2016 at 11:25 AM
We are trying to add coupon codes to our forms but after putting a code in one form; all the other payment wizards just say "loading"
This has been happening for the last week and a half and we need to add coupon codes to all of our forms!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 12:23 PM
I think the changes in the layout might the culprit. I checked your form and there errors that are related to the wizard:
Please do the following:
1. Clone the form to have a backup. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account.
2. Make sure to save the cloned form once it's loaded in the form builder.
3. Logout from your account.
4. Clear your browser cookies for Jotform.
5. Login and edit the original form.
I'm suggesting this because once I closed the new wizard and run the config again, the old wizard will popup.