- glc702Asked on September 06, 2016 at 06:36 AM
I'm embedding a form on a website, but the form doesn't seem to fit on mobile screens. I was wondering if there's a way to get forms to completely show on mobile devices? Or if you have any suggestions how I can use a form on a mobile screen?
Thank you for your time...
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 07:26 AM
As I checked your form, it is not mobile responsive. If you enable " make this form responsive" option, it will appear more user-friendly. How to do it, please follow below steps:
1. Go to " My forms " page
2. Click Form>> Edit
3. Click " Designer" >> " Advanced Designer"
4. Click " Form Layout"
5. Enable " Make This Form Mobile Responsive"
After following above steps, your form will be seen as below.
If you need any further assistance by our side, please let us know.
- glc702Answered on September 06, 2016 at 04:46 PMHi Rose,
I checked "make this form responsive", and I'm still having trouble
viewing the embedded form on a mobile device:
Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 06:48 PM
Please try to add Mobile Responsive Widget to your form:
I cloned your form and tested it, worked fine on my phone.
Please try and let us know how it works for you.
- glc702Answered on September 06, 2016 at 08:45 PMHi Nik,
I'm still having problems viewing the whole page. It gets cut off. I'm
using Safari on an iPhone if that helps. Here's the page with the
I also tried looking at the form as it's own page:
And the time is cut off
I suppose I can use a different time element, but I would much rather
embed the form on our website, versus linking to the form page, so I
hope there's a solution...
- glc702Answered on September 06, 2016 at 10:45 PMPlease ignore my last reply. I completely misread your email. Forms
look great with the Mobile Responsive Widget...
Thanks for your help...