- Sam_BaAsked on September 06, 2016 at 08:22 AM
I saved it, then closed jotfrom. Reopened it and its still the same problem. It's a single text field.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 08:27 AM
I assume this is the form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/62486210947359
I am sorry I am not able to properly understand what is the problem.
Can you please explain again. We will check further once we have a better understanding of the issue.
- Sam_BaAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 08:49 AM
1. There is a dropdown menu called:
"Gruppentraining Wettkampf 120 Min (Junioren 3er Gruppe)"
It wont show in the preview or when i open it with the link. But it is there in the forms builder.
2.In the multigrid widget i put in there. If someone chooses a certain time, is it possible that the next person doesnt see that? the times can be booked various times.
Thanks so much
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 09:14 AM
Thank you for the explanation.
The issue with the disappearing Dropdown list was due to the broken condition logic on the form. There's a deleted field in the condition logic.
I have fixed it for you and removed that condition logic on the form. The missing dropdown list field is now showing on the live form.
Since the 2nd question was about a different feature, I created a separate thread for it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/925143
We will attend to it shortly.
Let us know if you need further assistance on the missing field question.
- Sam_BaAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 09:15 AM
you guys are great.! thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 06, 2016 at 09:22 AM
You are quite welcome. :-)
Contact us anytime for any assistance you need.