- FurbabyFURtographyAsked on September 11, 2016 at 03:27 PM
I have searched and found where this was answered HERE, but the interface of jotform has changed, so I don't see the option anymore.
All I want to do is make the font size 8px and justify it. Tried in CSS but I failed terribly & that "font" option isn't there when I have that area selected.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 03:59 PM
You need to inject a custom CSS in order to adjust the font size and alignment of the widget content. Here's a guide:
1. Select the widget and then click the wand icon.
2. Go to the Custom CSS tab and paste the CSS code below:
3. Click the Update Widget button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- FurbabyFURtographyAnswered on September 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM
AWESOME SAUCE!! Thanks, I had the whole code, but didn't know it was #content!! Thank you!