- nirvmanAsked on September 13, 2016 at 11:21 AM
all the forms i make say disabled. look!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I'm seeing a colleague of mine already advised you to change and rename your Form Titles because the word "Credit Card" triggers our automated anti-phishing detector.
Since your form uses Stripe as the payment processor, I have now reactivated your account. Please consider changing your form's Page Title and Header as suggested on your previous thread
In case you need assistance on how to change your Form's Page Title, refer to this quick guide on How-to-Change-the-Form-Title-Shown-in-the-Browser-Page-Tab
Your forms should be active by now and if you're still seeing it as disabled, kindly let us know.
- nirvmanAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 01:46 PMOK so why is this form not working??
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 02:34 PM
Sorry for the trouble, your account was autosuspended once again. I have taken the liberty of whitelisting the forms that triggered this to prevent your account from being autosuspended again.
I checked your form one more time before sending this reply and it should be up and running now
- nirvmanAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 02:45 PMThis form also isnt working, why? What am i doing wrong
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 02:54 PM
You're not doing anything wrong, just reload the form and you should see it works. Here's how it looked like from my end:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 01:54 PM
I opened a separate thread for your question since it is unrelated to the original issue in this thread.
We will attend it in this thread.
- nirvmanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 02:46 PMOk looking forward to response
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 04:08 PM
I'm seeing my Welvin already addressed your concern on the thread created by Nik.
If you have followup questions, please open this page https://www.jotform.com/answers/932255 and reply from there.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I have moved your last question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/934922 and we'll have it addressed there shortly.
Please open a new thread for each and every unique issue/question you raise so we can better assist you. We strive to stick with 1 topic per thread to avoid confusion.