- dlassonAsked on September 14, 2016 at 04:06 PM
I inserted animated clip art into the Animated Heading widget. Is there a way to have that clip art not slide? Would that be a different widget?
Also, if I would be using the same widget, how can I reduce the extra space around the clip art?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:33 PM
Is there a way to have that clip art not slide? Would that be a different widget?
You can use the "Image" tool instead of the Animated Heading widget.
There is an option in the Animated Heading widget to "Fade" instead of "Slide". Here's how:
1. Select the widget and then click the wand icon.
2. In the widget wizard, scroll down and change the value of the Slider Transition to "Fade".
If I would be using the same widget, how can I reduce the extra space around the clip art?
It is possible to reduce the space so that you can add another field beside it. Just select the widget and then click the arrow down icon. After that, click the "Shrink" option.
Please take note that you need to Shrink the other field as well.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- dlassonAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 05:43 PM
Great! Can you tell me how to center the image? I used the "Align" tool but it didn't work.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 08:46 PM
When you expand again the element, it will move to center following the image alignment setting you have in place.
Feel free to let us know if you have questions.