- kelliemorganAsked on September 15, 2016 at 12:40 PM
When we create a clone of another form called "Get A Quote", the emails we're sent say, "Yay, a lead! Here's the information: Clone of Get a Quote"
Why does it say, "Clone of" right before the form fields and how do we delete that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 03:02 PM
You can change the email content in the email editor, here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Email Editor, you can simply click the text you want to change and edit it.
Hope that helps. Thank you.