- HOTELCINQUENTENARIOAsked on September 17, 2016 at 11:05 AM
I have a form with a future date to implement something
What kind of logic condition I must do that permit me receive an email on the day that I put the planned implementation date.
Note: The logic is to receive an email on the day that was expected this implementation was insert in the form to know if it was actually made.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 03:56 PM
It is possible to send the autoresponder email on a later date. In this way, you can remind the user who filled up the form via email. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Auto-responder and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to "Advanced" tab and set the "Send Emails Later" drop down option.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- FatimaRAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 12:54 PM
I used this function, but what time does the email get sent?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 02:56 PM
I am not quite sure what time they will send when scheduled for a later date. I assume some time very early morning EST. I set up a couple tests to confirm the specific time, however, they will not trigger until tomorrow. If you still need to know the specific time at that point, let us know and I will be happy to follow up.
- FatimaRAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Thanks David, I set up the auto responder 5 days ago to get sent on sept 20th. Its 3.23 pm EST now and the email is not sent. I am not sure now if it will even get sent!
- FatimaRAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 04:09 PM
I just received the reminder email ( I submitted my email in the form). All good, however, the inline pic didn't show! although it showed in the email.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 05:33 PM
As of today, any scheduled emails will checked and sent hourly. They were previously set up to send twice a day. However, the scheduled emails were updated at the request of another user to be checked more frequently.
As for the picture issue, if you wouldn't mind creating a new thread for that issue letting us know which form you are having trouble with, we will be happy to have a look.