- simposiolesoesdepeleAsked on September 19, 2016 at 08:09 AMHello , I would like to solution a problem in my enrollment forms , as participants are not able to send.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 08:27 AM
We are sorry for the issue you have been experiencing.
However, Could you please give us some more detail about what kind of problem your form's end-user face to face?
Did you embed your form a webpage and it stuck "please wait" when your user click submit button or what else?
It would be good to know that this issue is valid for which form? We would be glad if you send us form ID or your webpage URL where your form was located.
Waiting for your return.
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 09:46 AMThe problem is in the category of registration. They note that when
selecting the category description says that lack complete the field ,
and turns red . In this case the problem 's in the Dynamic Dropdowns .
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 11:02 AM
I have checked your form and I can see you have only one widget, it worked fine when I tested it, here is a screen-cast:
I have also tested the widget you're mentioning (Dynamic Dropdowns) and I can see it works fine too:
Could you please add the widget again to your form?
If the issue still continues, please let us know and we will be glad to check your form.
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 11:46 AMI had to change the widget to work. I was using the second you sent ,
but I changed because I was having problems (Dynamic Dropdowns).
This widget that changed this working perfectly.
2016-09-19 12:01 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 01:01 PM
Glad to know the other widget works for you.
Just to test, I added the Dynamic Dropdown widget to a cloned version of your form, here is the link so you can see how it works: https://form.jotform.com/62624826289971
Please do let us know if you encounter the issue again, we will be glad to help you.