- SportstekAsked on September 24, 2016 at 01:41 AM
The PDF widget used to display the PDF and this is not working any longer.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 10:06 AM
I checked the link to the PDF file and it appears to be not available or the file does not exist, resulting to the error that you are experiencing. Can you confirm that this PDF file is viewable on your end: http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/HelpfulResources/Documents/2016+VET+FEE-HELP+booklet.pdf
We'll look forward to your response.
- SportstekAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 07:46 PMHi team,
This is the URL in the form https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61798743832873 :
Please click and check to see that it is viewable.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 08:56 PM
I see now that the domain studyassist.gov.au isn't interpreting the URL encode value + as a space or as equal to %20. Can you change your PDF's file name replacing spaces with underscores?
- SportstekAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 09:46 AMI am not sure what the URL should be based on your description. Could you please modify the URL so that is works:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:25 AM
I tried with your URL and it does not seem to work correctly. When I checked with a different PDF URL, the PDF did show without issue. Here is my test form with a working PDF:
As my colleague stated, try changing your PDF file name, the actual name of the file hosted on your server, to something without spaces. Even with %20 instead of the spaces, the PDF still will not show properly.
- SportstekAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 06:46 PMHi team,
In my form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61798743832873 I have replaced my PDF with the link to your PDF that you are using in the clone form and I still get the same result - see screenshot below - this is using the link: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www3.epa.gov/ttn/naaqs/standards/co/data/2009_04_COScopeandMethodsPlan.pdf
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 08:09 PM
The screenshot is not appearing on your response. May I recommend next time that when including an image on the response, please post your reply on the forum thread instead of via email.
Anyhow, regarding the issue, you should not include https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer? when adding the URL of the PDF file. What you will just need to add is:
If you have questions, please let us know.
- SportstekAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 10:09 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:32 PM
Thanks for the screenshot.
I have checked your form and saw just now that the URL of the PDF that you have set is https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/search?q=study%20assist. Can you update the link to the proper one?