- ashworthTrustAsked on October 05, 2016 at 09:14 AM
Hi - i seem to have lost a lot of data from my form submissions
there are a lot of entries with only a submission date, but no other data!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 10:32 AM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce the problem.
It seems your form data are not accessible on EU domain which I think not right since base on your profile location, you're from EU so your form data should be available on https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/51685013601346. I will submit this to our technical team so they can further review this matter.
For now, I suggest viewing your form data on the non-EU domain. Simply replace EU with WWW in the submissions URL, example:
We will let you know via this thread once we have updates on this issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 10:51 AM
I'm sorry, I just checked your account settings under data and you seem to have moved your form data back to the US server. That's the reason why they are no longer available on EU server and viewable on your end.
I suggest moving your form submissions data back to EU server so your form data is accessible EU domain. This is actually the default setting for all EU users.
1. Go to your My Account page
2. Click the Data tab https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/data
3. Check the Europe Datacenter and complete the steps in the wizard (see the following images)
Hope this helps!
- ashworthTrustAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 12:03 PM
hi - thanks for you help
i've clicked the 'move to eu' button but didn't get any feedback and not much seems to be happening.
i will leave it a while and wait for my transfer-complete email
i will let you know if it all went OK (or not!)
- CharlieAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I went ahead and tried disabling and enabling the "Europe Datacenter" option also. I see that your submission data are now back. Could you logout and log back in to check?
- ashworthTrustAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 02:28 PM
All is well now, thank you