- excelconsultingAsked on October 07, 2016 at 07:18 AM
Hi! I need your help with one of my forms that I embedded with an iFrame. It appears that upon clicking the back button the page does not reload, hence causing contrary response options to result after a query.
How can we add an auto-refresh option for both back and next button function for our form?
Many thanks in advance!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 11:26 AM
I'm not sure I understand, do you mean that it is not clearing inputted values when you click back:
If you can give us more information about the problem please, it would be helpful.
We'll wait for your response.
- excelconsultingAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Thanks for getting back to me.
Yes, that is correct.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 03:56 PM
Please try changing 'Clear Hidden Field' parameter to 'Clear On Being Hidden' value via form properties to see if that help.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- excelconsultingAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 03:46 AM
Many thanks for your assistance! All seems to be order now and the form works perfectly.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 03:53 AM
On behalf of my colleagues I thank you for contacting us.
Please get in touch with us again if you need any further assistance.