- blighty1Asked on October 09, 2016 at 02:53 AM
tried it several times. Did not work. Very frustrated.
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 03:00 AM
Please provide us more details about the difficulty you were having. Were you not able to setup the form Notification E-mail?
Can you tell us if there was any error message visible while you were setting up?
We can provide you with the appropriate response and suggestions once we have a better understanding of the problem.
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 05:10 PM
@Vinita01, your concern will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/955506
- blighty1Answered on October 10, 2016 at 12:44 AMWindows 10 set your email to blacklist status on a recent update. I have reset to whitelist status & test emails are now working. I suggest that you include this as a simple “try this first” action in your FAQ in addition to the obscure & rather arcane current help notes. =D
Licensed Massage Therapist
2432 Main Street, #F, Longmont, CO 80501
Phone: (303) 775-5715
Web Site: http://www.ggrantmassage.com
Save a tree and help me be green! Please
consider our environment before printing email messages.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 01:13 AM
Thank you for the suggestions, and I am glad to know that the emails are now working fine. If you encounter any further issues or need further assistance, feel free to contact us again. Regards.