- tgiesbersAsked on October 09, 2016 at 10:58 AM
I'm trying to create https://sites.google.com/a/arthuracademy.org/ddaa-club-app/, but when I try to publish the site using http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/102235888454881850738/jotform.xml (adding the gadget and inserting that URL), all I get is a blank page.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Looks like your site isn't publicly available. The page you shared is asking for permissions.
Anyway, please try this alternative method of embedding JotForm in your Google Site.
1. Go to your Google Site
2. Switch to Edit mode
3. Click "Insert Menu" and select "More gadgets" at the bottom
4. Select "Embed Gadget"
5. Put your form's iFrame embed code. Adjust the gadget width and height according to your preference, then press OK.
6. That's it! Publish your page and check the form.
Hope this helps!