- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 12:16 AM
That's possible when you use the DateTime tool. Unfortunately, this feature is not available with any of the date widgets.
So if you'd like to use DateTime tool, here's how:
1. Open your FROM date field properties and get the field ID number under the advanced tab > field details.
2. Open your TO date field properties then enter the following in the limits tab > disable date ranges
Where 3 is the field ID of your FROM date field.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- ourlanderAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 09:38 PM
Thanks so much for the reply. The reason we did not use that widget originally is because the layout look is ugly and there was a specific style requirement, is there a way we can make it look like ONE box instead of 3, even if its just a little hack of some kind?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 12:01 AM
Yes, the DateTime field can be switched into a single textbox field.
To do that, in the DateTime properties, go to Options tab and enable Lite Mode
Hope this helps!