- rossifrancescoAsked on October 11, 2016 at 12:16 PM
How can I have Current Local Time of Italy in submission date? Thank you
- CharlieAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 01:21 PM
That should be possible by editing your account timezone. Here's a quick tutorial:
1. First, log in to your JotForm account.
2. Navigate to your Account->Settings page, you can see the "Timezone" setting there, you can change it to your local time, below is a screenshot to where to find it:
3. After that change, the submission date should display your current local time.
I hope that helps.
- rossifrancescoAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 01:28 AM
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 03:36 AM
On behalf of my colleague I thank you for contacting us. I am glad your issue has been resolved.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.