- vimlapwrAsked on October 12, 2016 at 11:05 AM
I have stopped receiving email auto responses from today evening. Please check.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Our apologies. We had a temporary issue with email notifications earlier but it should be working normally by now. All queued emails have been sent out!
Kindly check. Thanks!
- StudioBeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 01:40 PM
Ours are still down. Anyone else?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Emails should be back up. The queue may have needed some time to get every notification out, however, nearly everything should be caught up at this time.
If the notifications are still not sending, if you wouldn't mind creating a new thread letting us know which form or forms specifically are still not sending, we will be happy to have a look.
- StudioBeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 04:39 PM
David, I have already created a new thread. And no, they are not back up. All my forms that send submissions via custom SMTP addresses are still down!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 06:18 PM
It seems as though there is indeed an issue with SMTP email notifications. We have alerted our developers to this and we will forward your thread as well as soon as we get to it.
- StudioBeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 11:20 PM
David, Do you understand the urgency? Because I am losing money as we speak. The last time there was an issue with custom SMTP sender addresses not delivering submissions, it took 30 days and I had to finally contact your CTO to get the problem fixed. This needs to be a bigger priority as we are going on 24 hours now!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:10 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. The issue has been fixed.
If you need any other support by our side, please let us know.