- melissamiller22Asked on October 13, 2016 at 12:27 PM
I have created and added a form to a demo site while I'm building pages around it. This is not a public site and no one but me is accessing the form when it is viewed. There is no way I have viewed the form created 1400 times as your site is telling me it has been viewed. Whats going on? How do you count views? Even if you were to count them by the number of times i have saved the script to new pages, I have only created 16 pages that have the link on them. I have been testing each page and the link before I set it up on my LIVE website for public use and even then, there is no way I have viewed this form 1400 times. Please get back to me before I add the form to my live site to be used publicly. Our website is not visited often enough that I would be exceeding the views per month I am allocated, which is why I chose your company over others.
Thank you for your timely response,
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Hey Melissa, I checked the only form you have on your account and all the form views came from the same IP address which is yours.
I have now recalculated your Form Views and have removed the scheduled deactivation of your account.
Kindly check it from your end now and let us know if you're still having issues with the Form Views Limit.
- melissamiller22Answered on October 13, 2016 at 03:44 PMThank you for timely response. I have checked my account and see that the views have been reset. I will keep an eye on it to see if it is happening again. Thank you for you help.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:16 PM
Sure Melissa, just open a new thread if you need further help.
- melissamiller22Answered on October 13, 2016 at 06:44 PMThank you.
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device