- livebuildAsked on October 18, 2016 at 04:53 AM
I tried to downgrade my subscription but I have some problems with it. Can you help me out? Thanks.
Best, Tim van Groenewoud
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 05:20 AM
To downgrade your plan, please follow:
1. Log in to your JotForm account and go to Billing,
2. Click on Downgrade:
But, please be mindful that your current plan ends on 10th of April 2017.
If you have further questions please let us know.
- livebuildAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 07:44 AMI tried, but the site gave an error and suggested to email.
*LIVE|BUILD* | *T* +30 23 02 74 1 |* E* firstname.lastname@example.org |
2016-10-18 11:20 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- IrshadAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 08:49 AM
I have just checked your account, and I am able to see you have total 500 submissions in your account. Downgrading to a free account will delete any submissions you have beyond the most recent 500. Also as mentioned by my colleague, your current subscription plan is valid till 10th of April 2017.
After your confirmation we will downgrade your account to free plan.
We will wait for your response, and will be glad to assist you further.
- livebuildAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:44 AMThanks for your response, I already downloaded all the submissions for our
archive. So I'm aware of the max. Of 500 submissions that will be saved.
Since we have a subscription till April I will wait with downgrading till
then. Best, Tim
Op di 18 okt. 2016 om 2:49 PM schreef JotForm
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 05:55 AM
Thank you for letting us know. If you have any additional questions please let us know.
Have a nice day.