- BreathworksUKAsked on October 18, 2016 at 10:33 AM
I'm trying to implement our google ad words analytics and I need to add the following source code to the submit button on all of our forms. Is this possible?
<!-- Google Code for Conversion Conversion Page -->
/* <![CDATA[ */
var google_conversion_id = 965488567;
var google_conversion_language = "en";
var google_conversion_format = "3";
var google_conversion_color = "ffffff";
var google_conversion_label = "bgd2CPnNj2oQt9-wzAM";
var google_remarketing_only = false;
/* ]]> */
<img height="1" width="1" style="border-style:none;" alt="" src="//www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion/965488567/?label=bgd2CPnNj2oQt9-wzAM&guid=ON&script=0"/>
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 12:14 PM
You may consider adding the Google Analytics widget to your form.
You'll just need to enter the Tracking ID so that the tracking will be done automatically.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- BreathworksUKAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 06:12 AM
I've taken a look at this and this refers to Google analytics rather than google adwords conversion code, please could you check whether this would work in the same way or whether you have a seperate widget for Google adwords?The code I have been given does have an id, though this is different from our analytics code.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 09:33 AM
If you want to add a Google Adword Conversion Tracking, you can try the following options:
1) Get a conversion tracking pixel (noscript) and add it to the source of the Form Thank You Page. For more information, you can check this related thread: Adding Adwords Conversion Tracking to the Thank You page
2) Add your conversion code to the custom Thank You Page on your website, and configure form yo use that page as a Thank You URL. For more information, you can check this article: Setting Up the Thank You Page.
Hope it helps.