- mattbusbyAsked on October 18, 2016 at 11:55 AM
I set up a responder email for a form that I created and it is not being sent when people submit the form. I have had several staff members test it and it hasn't worked for them either. However, the "Test Email" does work... Any help would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I checked your form and I found out that the Autoresponder email is not set up correctly. The Recipient Email is set to "Name". It should be sent to an "Email" field.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab and change the Recipient Email to "Email".
Please take note that if you use the "Test Email" button, the alert will always be sent to the account's email address.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- mattbusbyAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 02:44 PMTHANK YOU!!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 03:09 PM
No worries. If you need any assistance, let us know. Thank you.